Compass® 50 WG fungicide provides broad-spectrum disease control on turfgrass plants and ornamental plantings.
- Has a high affinity with the plant surface and is absorbed by the waxy layers of the plant.
- Once embedded into the waxy layer, Compass 50 WG provides a secure reservoir of locked-in, long-lasting protection on the plant surface.
- Is redistributed locally on the surface of the plant by the surface moisture. • Redistributes on the plant surface and adjacent blades by limited vapour movement and reabsorption.
- Provides oxidative stress reduction in turfgrass plants.
Solutions for Tough Diseases
- Controls spring and fall diseases like leaf spots and Microdochium patch. • Effective on all warm- and cool-season species of leaf spot.
- Strong control of pink snow mould and Microdochium patch (a.k.a. Fusarium patch).
- Consistent preventive and curative brown patch control.
- Controls both foliar and basal rot anthracnose without the risk of negative DMI turf growth effects.
- Combine Compass with Signature XTRA™ Stressgard® for summer decline management.
Active Ingredients: Trifloxystrobin
Package Size: 454 gm water dispersible granules
PCP Number: 27527