BrettYoung Seed Coating
- Computer automated batch coating has gentle seed handling and precision placement
- Precise layering or pelleting creating separation from additives
- Fluidized bed dryer temperature is computer controlled
- Robotic bag handling system
- Facility is designed to exceed Agrichemical Warehousing Standards
- Association (AWSA) guidelines for safe handling of crop protection products
BrettYoung seed coating gives your seed every chance to succeed. The precise layering of inoculant, fungicide and other growth promoting additives on-seed provides value-added benefits. At our state-of-the-art seed coating facility, we enhance the appearance, handling and agronomics of seed products with Securus™.
Securus is a proprietary seed coating that improves the appearance, handling and agronomics of seed products. Securus seed coatings deliver market-leading durability and improved seed flow with less dust-off.
The Securus carrier is talc which is a naturally occurring mineral that is highly stable, chemically inert and odorless. Talc has a plate-like cellular structure that more effectively adheres to seed. Better adhesion means improved flowability and less dust-off. Securus is also bacteria friendly and pH neutral, supporting high rhizobia levels and ensuring optimum on-seed survival. Securus may include the precise layering of inoculant, fungicide and other growth promoting additives.
Coated Kentucky Bluegrass
Benefits of Securus
- Helps with flowability and accurate seed placement
- Consistent seed appearance and improved visibility in the soil
- Seed environment conducive to improved germination and seedling survival
- Option to include inoculant, fungicide and other growth promoting additives can be added to Securus to aid in nitrogen fixation, seedling health and plant growth
Species That We Routinely Coat
|Forage Species||Turf Species|
|Clover||Creeping Red Fescue|
|Other Legumes||Perennial Ryegrass|