|Active Ingredient||Penicillium bilaii
7.2 x 108 CFUs/ml
|Crops||Alfalfa, Canola, Chickpeas, Corn, Dry Beans, Lentils, Peas, Soybeans, Wheat (spring and winter)|
|Package Size||400 ml, 2 L|
When and where to use Recover® PO4
Recover PO4 may always be applied to the seed as part of your overall phosphate fertility program planning.
1. Use Recover PO4 where soil tests show low to medium levels of available phosphate.
- If soil tests recommend 10 to 15 lbs/acre of phosphate, just use Recover PO4
- If soil tests recommend 15 to 25 lbs/acre of phosphate, apply the lower amount of recommended phosphate and use Recover PO4
2. Use Recover PO4 in fields with high pH and high calcium levels. These soils will more readily tie-up phosphate, so there is more available to be released for crop uptake.
3. Use Recover PO4 to reduce the amount of seed-placed phosphate to avoid any potential seedling damage from seed-placed phosphate applications.
|Application Rates and Bare Seed Planting Window|
|Recover PO4 400ml||Recover PO4 2L|
|Crop||Seed Inoculated||Approx. Water Volume**||Seed Inoculated||Approx. Water Volume**||Planting Window*|
|Corn||60 units (80K)||5.5||20||300 units (80K)||28||100||30|
|Soybean||275 units (140K)||5.5||20||1,375 units (140K)||28||100||30|
*Planting window for when Recover PO4 is applied to bare seed
**Recommended water volumes are guidelines for adequate seed coverage. When applying Recover PO4 with other products, adjust total volume to be applied to seed accordingly to ensure sufficient seed coverage and proper seed dry down and handling.